Your Ad Here

Vegetable Soup

My paopei loves to drink soup, I am glad. Because I often heard others complain about their kids don't like to eat vegetables, and vegetables are high in fibre, vitamin, and protein.

So I always make vegetable soup for my little one.

It's really simple and easy to cook and healthy for my kid.


Ingredients:
2 large potatoes - peel skin and cut in cubes, size for little mouth so it looks nice for her.
2 carrots - remove skin and cut in cubicles
1 can ready peanuts (can get from supermarket) or 1 fresh corn - remove from the stick.
2 cups water
pinch of salt to taste
pinch of paprika to taste



Boil water, put in carrot and peanut/corn (peanut/corn can add sweetness to the soup, kids will like it), let it cook for about 5-10 minutes till carrot is soften then throw in potato and cook for 5 minutes till potato is soften. Add in a pinch of salt and paprika to your taste. You dont want to throw in too much paprika because for my kid, she cant take spicy food.
The soup is ready to serve.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails